- KANSAS! magazine - Lovely quarterly publication from the Kansas Department of Commerce and Housing
- Kansas Wildlife - Beautiful bi-monthly publication from the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks
- Country Boys Carriage & Prairie Adventures - Pioneer weekends, day trips: ride in a covered wagon; see the Kansas Flinthills.
- Creek Water Wool Works - In Dexter: classes about, and unique items for, weaving, spinning, and quilting.
- Kansas Flint Hills - "The Flint Hills are an incredible, wonderful, almost magical place. There's no other place like it".
- Kansas West - Travel the Black Dog Trail in Cowley County, in a wagon or on horseback, to a campfire cookout.
- Vonada Stone Company - close to Sylvan Grove: has been making products out of Post Rock limestone since 1986